Friday 8 August 2008

numero uno

Well, this is my first ever blog and how incredibly exciting it is too. I have been stuck in hospital for 4 days and it has been stupendously dull. However, I have been listening to a lot of Engine 7. I'm not normally a fan of minimalist electronic music but this - aside from not being too minimalist - just grabs me. There's a live MP3 you can download which is amazing and to my hears makes it sounds like this guy is probably very captivating when playing live.

Engine 7 is some Scottish guy and his new album is vaguely concept-esque, based as it is around a day with his child who, as the name of the album suggests is him, "but perfect".


In other very cool news, Seldom Records is about to get a re-styling. Courtesy of Make It Nice. Here's a little taster of how ridiculously rad we are about to become...

No comments: